Album

Phoenix | November 23, 2018

Singles

Your Song | May 26, 2017

Lonely Together | August 11, 2017

Anywhere | October 20, 2017

Let You Love Me | September 21, 2018

Music Videos

And to think she was first supposed to release in 2012.
People have started and finished high school/college since then.

As much as Iā€™d love to have an album from her release stateside, Iā€™m not holding my breath.

Letā€™s hope the album does come out this time around. Other than that, she never lets me down with her singles, Your Song and Anywhere are bops! :loudspeaker:

Wow. I didnā€™t even think of it this way!

I hope she includes I Will Never Let You Down.

Dont get ur hopes up. That song is sooo old

Ugh, I know :disappointed_relieved: Itā€™d be nice if it was in there as a bonus track on a deluxe edition or something though.

Deluxe?
I think its safe to say that fans will be happy if she EVER releasing an album again :confused:

Doubt it, since that was under her RocNation/Columbia deal, and she isnā€™t with them any more. Sheā€™s done a completely new record.

Yas for Bebe :raised_hands:t2:

Oh youā€™re right, I forgot about that. :persevere:

New song, ā€˜PROUDā€™ inspired by the stories submitted to ABSOLUT VODKAā€™s The Open Mic Project.

Well, this song is no ā€œAnywhereā€ but itā€™s alright, you can make an EP with all the singles sheā€™s released so far if she doesnā€™t release an album ever again. TBH, I donā€™t mind, her singles sell quite well in the UK and sheā€™s doing great as a singles artist so, I ainā€™t mad as long as she keeps releasing bops.

Iā€™ve heard rumours that the album is coming in March, but I thought it would have been announced by now if that was the case.

A new HMV listing has the albumā€™s title as Phoenix and lists the release date of November 23.

She better get promoting a new single then because it will flop otherwise.

I still donā€™t get why it wasnā€™t released when Your Song and Anywhere were all over the radio and charts in the UKā€¦

Because she supposedly needed more time to record more music.

Loved all the singles, I really hope there are some other great songs on the album too! Iā€™m ready! :raised_hands:

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)