What do you think of the all-new SIN 4.0?!

I’m currently loving the version, but one of the suggestions I have is the category list on the main page takes a ton of space and I think it could be arranged at the top in a way that doesn’t take as much space and you could put a second row of discussion topics having a “Latest” one and maybe a “Popular” lists?

This is a really good idea, maybe drop down menus?

I’d like to recommend maybe doing a very brief tutorial for when making threads for the first time that go through how to use codes & what not if we’re not gonna have them in the toolbar that is.

Love this version so far! But only missing 2 important things:

1. Signatures/sets
  2. Marketplace

Bring back these 2 please!

I second this. Probably crazy but I’m just confused by the ‘reply’ and I’ve seen people inserting other posts from different threads?! I think we just need to play around a bit more.

Yea, we are still making a new user guide, but the message you receive from @SINbot is very important.

Follow his introductions and bookmark the message and he will begin an awesome tutorial!

:heart:

:smirk: Might have skipped that one, LOL. I’ll check it out now.

I’m really hoping center text will make a return in the future, and maybe text size/color for the album topic threads, etc.

Yes to these!!!

So glad everyone is loving everything so far!! Thanks guys! :heart:

Yep, we are considering adding these formatting options. Just trying to add features separately to properly test everything. Topic with list linked below:

http://spillitnow.com/t/gear-upcoming-plans-progress/134/

Oh, that’s very exciting, Eric! I am so glad that SIN is finally making its long-awaited comeback!

LOVE everything so far! @AirRockStaryou have really gone above and beyond! cannot wait for everything to roll out. Only thing I wish was that the Youtube video player was a little bigger, but thats so minor.

Was creating a new account mandatory? Not sure if I was supposed to.

Yes. In building 4.0, unlike 3.0, accounts were ultimately lost.

we need more people and a vip section

VIP section is there, but its not active though.

welp

@yugglet, yea we are all starting fresh! Although we do have our old accounts saved for when/if we bring back a marketplace.

@Erik, yes we do have a VIP section, and it is slowly building back up as it did before! :wink:

Guys be sure to check out the new SIN Starter Guide topic too.

just did the bookmark thing with the greeting message but nothing happened? @AirRockStar

Oh that’s odd! The bot should have replied with instructions… Try replying to the message with:

@SINbot start new user

:robot:

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)