Zayn Malik - Sophomore Album (2018)

Singles
Let Me | April 13th, 2018
Entertainer | May 23rd, 2018
Promotional Singles
I Don’t Wanna Live Forever | December 9th, 2016
Still Got Time | March 24th, 2017
Dusk Till Dawn | September 7th, 2017

I’m excited for this as I loved the first album.

I don’t think SGT will be on it though as he fell out with PND didn’t he after it was released?

I don’t think the PARTYNEXTDOOR nor Taylor Swift tracks will make the album, but we’re not certain yet, so I had to throw them up there!

Taylor might be on a deluxe or something, because that was a ‘hit’, whereas SGT wasn’t :joy:

I’m dying for this fucking album; so fucking hope “Still Got Time” is not on this album, because that song and its video was piss poor.

I will not tolerate slander against the effortlessly breezy Still Got Time!

He has been photographed out and about in New York a lot in the past couple of weeks, so something must be coming pretty soon.

Fashion week for Gigi Hadid. :rofl:

Excited af.

Very ready for this. Single #2 needs to come ASAP because it feels like ages since DTD released.

It has been ages since “Dusk Till Dawn” came out. It was released early September.

I’m beyond thirsty for a new single.

I’m here for a new album from Zayn, I’m LOVING Dusk Til Dawn for some reason right now lol

Lol didn’t think of that. He is rarely seen out in public though unless he has something to promote…

He’s been in the studio as of late, that’s why he’s been seen out more.

He does. His girlfriend’s appearances at NYFW! Haha.

Inter/view Magazine:
Zayn’s new album is scheduled to be released in the first quarter of 2018.

I feel like I’m the only one who actually preferred STG over DTD :thinking: Oh well, looking forward to his album.

Nah. “Still Got Time” is superior in every way.

New single April 12th.

Looks exciting. Maybe it’s a visual album, and those are all of the titles from the album? I don’t know. I don’t care. I need new ZAYN!

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)