2017 American Music Awards | Discussion

She was off a bit in the first song but picked it up towards the end.

This bitchā€¦ sheā€™s on the side of a building, and fucking SLAYING IT!!! Everyone else go home!

Niall > Shawn

This is great. lol

Wow, P!nk was AMAZING! :scream:

Niall was great too!! :relaxed:

Another queen on stage right now! Queen Kelly giving me life right now.

Hands down: P!NK and Kelly Clarkson owned this night!

At least their lipsyncing is a bit more believableā€¦ but to call them the best of the night is wrongā€¦ but of course the ā€œfan girlsā€ who cannot see anything else will say otherwise. SMFH

Thatā€™s how you close a show and honor a true living legend!

Such a great show tonight. Still in AWE over P!nk, on the side of a building, like holy shit! The Diana Ross tribute was great way to end the show!

TBH Pink is so ā€¦ boring :sweat_smile:
I do think she has a great voice yes, but this acrobatic style Iā€™m a bit over it now. She has been doing the same thing since forever now. But overall she did a good job I.

Xtina looking like Gigi Hadid with that hair style ā€¦ slay mama, she did a great job vocals were on point no over singing :ok_hand:t2: and her dress was so lovely :heart_eyes:

Iā€™d rather her do the ā€œacrobatic styleā€ over and over live than watch what Selena Gomez or BTS did. Plus, once you see it live in-person, itā€™s different. Not everyone can do what she does; sheā€™s suspending herself, in dangerous situations, while singing LIVE without a hiccup. Thatā€™s a powerful performer.

I love that pink tries to be different.

She doesnā€™t try; she just is who she is.

Selenaā€™s performance was rather tragic actually ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Can anybody find links to the performances and post them in the Music Videos section? :slight_smile:

Agreed but sheā€™s outside of the box which is great.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)