Coming Soon to BluRay & DVD

Waiting on Coco to finally be released

thanks! I added these plus more to the list :smiley:

Cinderella: the Signature Collection will likely arrive by October 2018, if Disney’s pattern continues to repeat itself.

Yay!
Lady and the Tramp will finally come out of the “Disney Vault” :grinning:

Cinderella was just vaulted last year. 1/31/17. So expect it to come back out in 5/6 years. That is their pattern. http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Walt_Disney_Diamond_Editions #6. Lady and the tramp has been in the vault for 5 years.
Fantasia will be next.

I only guess Cinderella next because of the pattern they did for the Diamond Edition releases. They’re following the same title pattern, etc. I’m kind of over the same titles being re-issued every few years. I’d rather they focus on other titles that we have not gotten in a long while.

Coming Soon to Theaters [BEING UPDATED]

Honestly, I agree with @Livelikemusic about focusing on other titles. I already own The Lion King and Cinderella on Blu-ray. It’d be nice if they released other movies rather than the same bunch every few years. The Disney Movie Club exclusives are killing me though. Especially because I don’t really wanna sign up for it.

I actually agree with this!
It would be nice if they did what they used to do. I know with “Smart House,” it was originally only available exclusively through TDMC, but after a few years, it was available more wide spread. They should have their stuff that’s exclusive be exclusive for a year or so max and then make it a more widely spread release.

Disney wants our money, though, so they’re doing it because they know we’ll invest multiple times. LOL.

True, but I was more so talking about how Disney handles their Disney Movie Club Exclusive movies. They would actually be smart if they limited their exclusives to a certain time frame and then make it a wide release a year or so after they originally released it. There are people who would love to own some of their more exclusive titles but wouldn’t want to sign up for the program, thus I figure would make them more money in the long run. Unless there’s a way to buy the movies directly from them without having to sign up?

Yeah, I’ve been wanting to own Beauty & The Beasts: Enchanted Christmas for so long, but it costs so much money unfortunately.

I found a DVD at Target. Basic ass DVD, nothing but package and disc… for fucking $21.99! Like, no. $5? Maybe. But not that.

April 3, 2018 - 13 Reasons Why: The Complete First Season

That is what they are doing. There is no such “pattern” it just happens to be the same as the last set of releases, but that’s just a random. The lion king was vaulted for 6 years so it was necessary to re-release it.

You can find it anywhere? It’s widely available for 20$ I stopped buying blu-rays of disney movies. It’s redundant, All the extra features are in itunes extra, including disneyview Fantasia is not available to buy at all digitally (never had a code) Every Disney Club Exclusive you can buy digitally. The only vaulted titles I don’t own digitally are Lady and the Tramp and Fantasia.

I try to only get Disney Blu-Ray’s though.

Few titles added!

Do you have any Disney Points? I have gotten a few blu-rays that way. Otherwise I would say if you prefer physical, The Disney club is probably worth it for you, ebay too. Alot of times people just want the digital and sell the physical like new.

Yeah I do. However, I can’t justify paying $30 for a Blu-Ray that I can go down the street and get at Target for $20 and not have to wait 2 weeks to have.

Thor 3 comes out March 6.

i have the VHS from when it was first released.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)