📘 Tell Me a Story, One Word at a Time

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a

[quote=“Stan, post:129, topic:437, full:true”]
It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a kangaroo.

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a dildo

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich, shaped like a kangaroo. When

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo

Don’t skip my word @Ryan

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club

someone posted before you Stan you fool xD

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich, shaped like a kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened

Stan pls. You make me cry :frowning:

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were

Not according to mine

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking their

i refreshed and you were still second xD

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking their smiles

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)