🇰🇷 The KPop & JPop Thread 🇯🇵

HYUNA IS COMING BACK IN DECEMBER

KARD’s new mini is so much better than their first; I love that they’re slowly moving away from the trop-bop sound as it’s beginning to get a bit stale. I loved the little twist in the video too and the girls looked stunning.

and yaaaassssss @ HyunA. Fuck. me. up.

KARD new mini and the mv was amazing! the video was quite interesting.

:fire::fire::fire:

Praying Hyuna’s comeback is AMAZING. Wasn’t too huge on Babe, which was the first time that happened to me with one of her singles.

I’ve been trying to get back into kpop again, but I really just miss all the old acts. I’m still high key bitter about the previous generation’s death.

I feel very complete inside finally seeing B.A.P on the comeback list for December

Babe took a LONG time to grow on me, so I really hope she releases something like Red or Roll Deep.
#RIPKara2NE1and4minute

Yes!!! That kinda of instantly amazing vibe is what she really needs. Especially after the 4minute breakup, Babe was just not enough to make that loss more comfortable imo. Blackpink, Loona, and NCT are the only things keeping my kpop love alive right now!

B.A.P YES SIR!

EXO is coming back with a christmas album next month, and their japanese album is in january, i believe january 24th, but im not sure.

It never ceases to amaze me how truly next level K-pop is. The budget for this video must have been INSANE.

i may or may have not listened to the MIC DROP remix all day yesterday at work.

I’m not even a BTS stan and I’m loving the fuck out of the Mic Drop remix.

Yaaaassssss @ all the EXO material coming our way. The Japanese album, titled Countdown, is indeed out January 24th. I guess SM are going to work the boys to death again, but is anyone surprised? Also, am I the only one not really missing Lay? I wouldn’t mind if he’s actually out of the group despite THAAD no longer being a thing.

BTS reacting to their own video. :sob:

Kris Wu be dropping a song tomorrow, called “B.M”.
Better be good, 'cause I didn’t like his album and Deserve made up for it, but I’m still hungry for more.

I don’t know if any of you all are into this whole Loona project, but I am and this looks SOOOOO good!

TWICE full album repackage confirmed for December 11th!

jyp pls let them rest

i don’t miss lay at all.

i love their reactions, they are their own fanboys. lol.

omfg RED teas

Loving those teaser images!!! OMG this has me so hype

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)