Madonna – Discussion

William reveals Madge secrets in album doc

MADONNA’s 1998 album Ray of Light is one of the most iconic of her career – and now its producer is revealing the secrets behind its creation.

WILLIAM ORBIT is working on a documentary which will tell the stories behind Madge’s seventh album to mark the 20th anniversary of its release in February.

It was hailed for bringing electronica into pop music.

A source close to the producer revealed: “William wants to mark the 20th birthday of his most successful album, and arguably Madonna’s too, by revealing everything that went into creating the record.

“It will cover all the events, including how Madonna was originally working on the album with her old collaborator Patrick Leonard and other producers, but changed direction completely when she heard Orbit’s sound.

“It was at that time that Evita changed the way Madonna sang and it came just after she became a mum, which really influenced the themes of the album.”

She has released six more studio albums since then, and rightfully earned the Queen of Pop title

From MadonnaTribe and M’s Official Instragram page.

Madonna keeps updating her Instagram with some fresh news from the recording studio. We already know that she’s back in London to work on new music material; last night we learnt the name of one of her collaborators: American songwriter, singer and rapper Starrah, whose credits include Katy Perry’s Swish Swish, Nicki Minaj’s No Frauds, Camila Cabello’s Havana, Rihanna’s Needed Me and Drake’s Fake Love. Other collaborations by Starrah include songs on Calvin Harris’s Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1, including Feels featuring Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, and Big Sean.

Some people see a woman of color with a baseball cap and assume I am making a hip hop record with rappers
And that is just some racist, stereotypical B.S.!!! That said, I will make the record I want to make and do not have to explain or ask permission to do what i want as an artist. Never have and never will. 1. Do your research before you make assumptions ! 2. Nothing Good to Say?? Then say Nothing. Positive Vibes only please!

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)