Tinashe - No Drama (January 17th, 2018)

The track is amazing, she’s finally back on track after “Superlove”, “Flame”, “Light the Night Up” and all of the collaborations. I’m assuming the video will be premiering on TRL in the morning.

Offset is surprisingly not awful on the track either, but I wish they would have dropped the solo version on iTunes like they did with “Player”, especially after he just dropped a homophobic line on another record he’s on and Tinashe really doesn’t need the negative press for being associated with him.

My only issue with No Drama is that I really don’t like Offset’s verse at all. Along with all those annoying ass noises that he makes. Desperately need the solo version.

Also, where are the other two tracks??

We’re not getting “Me so Bad” or “Faded Love” yet. I don’t know why RCA decided to market the release as a tringle, but it doesn’t look like we’re getting the other tracks for now.

Wow, RCA doing us dirty ONCE AGAIN

FUCK OFFSET
I need a solo version ASAP so I can bop my ass to it.

In the Stargate-produced banger, Tinashe takes shots at her critics and label execs, who she feels have held her back. “Said I’m falling off but they won’t JFK me/Tried to be myself but they won’t AKA me/AKA a popstar, AKA a problem/AKA don’t hold me back, I swear I got 'em,” she sings.

XXL

Oh wow, I never thought this.

Looks like we’re getting “Me so Bad” or “Faded Love” soon!

Wow. The artistic direction this era is amazing so far.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)