Annual visit

sin-classic

YOU WERE SO GOOD

Why Gawd why
This place used to be so fun

Anyone else misses this place? I feel like we need to be a little more active herešŸ˜¢

So SaD!!!

I miss this place so much. What a shame :disappointed_relieved:

Just need people to log in, and post some shit. Gotta re-build, but canā€™t wait around waiting for people to do that.

I miss the shops, that should have never been taken away. I miss everyone from the old days. I miss the old layout, the new one was the downfallā€¦ Losing all the old threadsā€¦ Everyone bounced because all of their memories and old posts were gone. RIP

Again, they were gone because the server crashed. And, no offense, but to stay simply because of fictional shops is a B.S. excuse. A community builds by its members, not a shop. To come on and continually bitch about things that arenā€™t here isnā€™t going to help any, and it ultimately wonā€™t bring them back.

I had started this a few months ago when I was bored because I kept seeing people upset about the old place. Thereā€™s even a store, although itā€™s a bit outdated now. And Iā€™d did a few test posts, aiming to have a few things set up for new members, but I never went forward with finishing the header or tweaking the rest of the stuff I wanted to do. Figured Iā€™d share anyway, though!

Again, itā€™s not active. The only ā€œmemberā€ is/was myself. I believe one of the main reasons I didnā€™t continue was I was worried about the lack of original people showing up. Your thread made me go ahead and post it though.

Hey, Syfuel here. I tried to log in from my previous account. Tried to reset the password but I have yet to receive any notification on that.

Howā€™s everyone is doing? Hope you guys are staying home and safe with your loved ones. :slightly_frowning_face: I wonder whatā€™s everyone up to now. When I was active here, I was still a university student. Now Iā€™m a senior marketing executive for this heath and beauty company. This sure brings in lots of memories. :heart:

I think I still remember few names when I was active here, Justin, Mimi (Myriam), Darko, Maia/Maja (?), Nick, Diego, Percy, Alex, and few more others.

i had a great time here

Once upon a time

Just post here and help re-build the community. Continuing to dwell on something beyond the control of the administration is not going to help any. Itā€™s being worn out at this point, guys.

Youā€™re a mod and telling people to stop ā€œbitchingā€. Ok. Thatā€™s the one thing I will never miss about the old daysā€¦the bitchy comments like thatā€¦ ā€œno offenseā€ā€¦thats literally you saying ā€œim about to be an assholeā€. You could have just not dragged me for missing some old features ffs. The shops weā€™re a cool feature that everyone fucking misses, it was hella cool OK. Iā€™m not saying bring it back bc obviously we know its not happening. I did try to start postingā€¦ trying be active on here. I miss all the old creators. Iā€™d get excited and inspired with all the cover art being made. Telling people to ā€œget the fuck over itā€ isnā€™t a good way to being people from the old forum back in, ya know. Itā€™s ok for all of us to miss it. Itā€™s 2021 and people will never stop coming back to reminisce about the lost SIN. But I digress.

I miss the stores too. But the old code isnā€™t able to run on modern servers anymoreā€¦ It was constantly crashing and itā€™s not supported anymore unfortunately either.

This is still the same SIN. We just need to post more often. :heart:

I believe this place has the potential to become what itā€™s set up to be - just needs the users to make it what the old SIN was. Yeah the look of the site is different but the people are all still the sameā€¦the community still exists, we just gotta adapt to our new surroundings

hi

Hey!

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)