Britney Spears Announces New Vegas Residency, Launching February 2019!

Word is out. Britney Spears will kick off a new Las Vegas residency early next year.

The pop superstar’s new Domination show will open in February 2019 at the Park MGM. The big reveal was made late Thursday from Vegas, of course, where Britney mingled with fans.

Last week, Brit was a special guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show , where she hinted at a big announcement, which some fans had guessed (hoped) meant a new album was on the way. It’s not, but another Vegas run is.

Ellen’s YouTube channel hosted the live stream of Britney’s announcement. Tickets for Domination go on sale next Friday (Oct. 26), with the exclusive pre-sale opening tomorrow (Oct. 19).

That announcement was… a choice.

BWAHAHA. I know, right? Her announcement for the announcement was more announcement-worthy than her popping up, walking and getting into a fucking van.

Love Britney but waste of my night, LOL.

Haha. SAME. I saw her in 2009, and it was great. I don’t want to taint those memories.

I saw her in Vegas last year and it was truly awesome! I feel the same.

I saw her on The Circus Starring Britney Spears! Saw her walk off stage and grab her son!

Oh wow!

Yeah. It was fucking cute! Gay guy behind me tried flirting with me 'cause he hated my mom and cousin. Told him he didn’t stand a chance; my cousin ultimately got them arrested, ahha.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)