Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same | Official

Messy :confused:

The mix between the home footage and professional cinematography throws this entire project off the rails and that red fruit rollup straightjacket needs to be burned, alongside most of the outfits here too.

Her entire videography is beyond mediocre.

I get what they were trying to do with the mix of home footage and professional cinematography, but like Nathan said, the combination just simply wasn’t executed well and throws the video off a bit. Perhaps it would have been better if the aspect ratio throughout was the same and didn’t alternate between 4:3 and 16:9.

I loved the blue scenes.

I don’t even think sticking to a specific aspect ratio would aide in resolving the issues with the video. The cinematography scenes are far too sterile and cold to be mixed alongside vintage style home footage. That and she’s absolutely lacking any form of charisma she generally exhibits on stage.

The blue scenes were the best, especially the one where she’s in a glass box, and that’s where they should have went with the concept. I’m surprised they didn’t incorporate the mirrors like she’s done with late night performances.

She has so much potential and it’s frustrating watching her team getting it wrong with each move.

It would be a fucking start, though. I hate when music videos do that; it’s why I hated the music video for Britney’s “Work Bitch” with a passion.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)