Cardi B - Gangsta Bitch Vol. 1 Mixtape (Official)

Cardi B raunchy af! :astonished:

Oh shit it took me a while to see the guy going down on her. This is why she’s not gonna have longevity imo, too raunchy for mainstream

ewww
hate this bitch

Like it

ordinary, vulgar. hate it.

Feminist

I don’t hate it, but what is wrong with her jaw??? too much airbrush or something

I always hated this cover. Can someone make something better!?

she is so basic.
and also, i dont really get how bodak yellow is on the top of the billboard hot 100 chart. i mean whats wrong with the people?
meanwhile great artists like kelly clarkson is not on the top 5. even pink is nowhere…

Trap is THE genre right now. It’s dominating like EDM did…so much so that the R&B/Hip-Hop chart is literally the trap rapper chart with one or two singers. It’s literally killed R&B and Soul music from having any chance on the charts. At least the pop girls can chart :confused:

Over it.

I think streaming points have really affected the Billboard Charts right now which is a huge shame. I get that streaming is seemingly the future of music distribution, but I think digital sales should have more bearing on the charts than streaming. Half these songs would not be in the top 10/20 without streaming, and so many good songs are not getting the chart recognition they deserve because they aren’t doing as well on streaming charts as they are on digital sales charts (Pink, Kelly, Fergie, etc.).

I like Bodak Yellow, and I like Cardi, but her chart success and hype is wayyyy overrated.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)