5. I Got It featuring Brooke Candy, CupcakKe and Pabllo Vittar
6. Femmebot featuring Dorian Electra and Mykki Blanco
7. Delicious featuring Tommy Cash
8. Unlock It featuring Kim Petras and Jay Park
9. Porsche featuring MØ
10. Blame It on Ur Luv

so many features, it makes it looks messy

Just heard “Out of My Head”…

It’s her second mixtape this year; the first one is one of the best bodies of work this year and was full of features too. I think since it’s not actually an album she is getting together with friends.

All three instant grats have me like

I’m still indifferent towards out of my head, but this one I like, not her best though.

Everyone is killing it on I Got It until Charli starts that awful chorus omg smh
This girl needs someone to look over her choruses because all the released songs so far have bad choruses! (Unlock It is growing on me tho)

It’s out there.

It’s not as good as Number 1 Angel (what is?), but it serves as an invitation to where she is sonically. It’s not as refined and coherent as her previous releases, but it still all feels very much essential.

I agree, it is not better than N1A - it’s very different but still similar??? I described it to my friend as aggressive space pop. I had visuals in my mind of galaxies and nebulas while listening to some of the trancey beats.

It very much feels like being chucked into a prism and tossed around furiously nonstop for forty minutes. I can’t wait to have this in lossless and blast it going down the road full speed.

Omg what u taking :joy::joy::joy::joy:

:neutral_face:

Anyway.

Sound is a bit different, but I liked the mixtape! The production is :fire:

Backseat, Unlock It & OOMH are just brilliant.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)