Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (Official Video)

;a mess

The video is ace. The track itself is a mild mess. Ty Dolla $ign actively ruins it every time he opens his damn mouth. Surprisingly, 2 Chainz is tolerable on this.

Is it wrong I can’t even tell which is which? I don’t even listen to them unless they’re on a collab with someone I listen to…

Ty is the one doing all of the adlibs peppered throughout the track and 2 Chainz does the main rap.

Haha, thank you. 2 is definitely better than Ty, 'cause those adlibs are annoying AF.

we absolutely and completely STAN
#BuyAccelerateOniTunes

I like the song, it’s sort of a dissonant mess that makes sense the more you listen to it.
The video’s pretty good, too. Very Dooo it.

Can Ty Dolla $ign shut up for one goddamn second, my god

The song and video are a bit of a mess personally. The track’s strong moments lie with her vocals (as expected), however the hip-hop sound she is exploring again doesn’t come across as being as authentic as as it did back in 2002 with Stripped.

I don’t really like it :confused:

I watched the video a few times but found it a bit gross to be honest. As a gay man I don’t find that kind of imagery appealing. Having heard the demo of Fall In Line, this video seems a massive contradiction to those lyrics. I’m not in love with Accelerate but I bought it anyway (because that’s what fans do, right?) AND I will snatch a copy of the album when it comes out too, because while this didn’t snatch my wig and send it into the cosmos, I know she will bring some sultry amazingness on the LP.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)