Christina Aguilera New Album Info Leaked!

Found this on ATRL

CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S 6TH STUDIO ALBUM

“LIBERATION”

12 TRACKS / STANDARD EDITION

FEATURING GUEST APPEARANCES BY DEMI LOVATO, ANDERSON PAAK, TY DOLLA $IGN, 2 CHAINZ

RELEASE DATE: MAY / JUNE 2018

STANDARD EDITION TRACKLIST BELOW!

The song files have already been uploaded onto YouTube for Content ID purposes by RCA with proper metadata:

Yikes, apparently YouTube accidentally leaked this as the file names were visible. I feel bad for her if this is true. The full demo of Fall in Line leaked too.

It sounds good, however 12 tracks ! I was expecting something like 20 tracks from her

Twelve tracks is decent for a standard edition, which is exactly what that tracklisting is for. The “Fall in Line” demo is great too – I’m personally not here for Demi Lovato, but her music style runs parallel to Christina’s so it’s not a shocking collaboration.

“Pipe”. :smirk:

So basically she went irrelevant - been desperate for attention - album rumours been going for what? 4 years? and NOW this happens? I feel bad for her cause she’s a legend, but #MESS. :frowning:

I am so not hyped about that album. Something is/was off. Or: why did she not create albums with STRIPPED quality? She has the looks, the voice and knows how the game works…?

So is this happening or not?

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)