Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Have Broken Up

And both remain classy af about it.

They handled this in a mature and respectful way. Low-key want Zayn and Perrie back, but given how he ended their relationship, she deserves better.

oh, what a shame… not!

He treated Perrie like shit, so I have no sympathy for him or Gigi. Making himself look good by dumping a girl ‘nicely’ compared to dumping your fiancé and girlfriend of 4 years, by text!!

I see the little mixers are still pressed over those two breaking up, which, you know, is a bit strange since supposedly Zayn treated Perrie like shit. :thinking: Wouldn’t you be happier that they’ve both moved on? Just a thought.

What I’m more curious about is; why has he broken up with both before the start of his album campaigns.

Exactly! It’s not like he does television appearances. Did he do any the last time around? I only remember The Voice.

He did Jimmy Fallon twice (once before the album to premiere “It’s You” and once after the album release) and the televised iHeartRadio event. That’s it.

Supposedly he’ll be touring his sophomore album, so I wonder if that’s the cause of the split.

I was glad when they split up because he treated her like shit, and I don’t agree with anyone being dumped by text, especially a fiancee…

He doesn’t promote anything personally, so he’s gotta do something to keep his name in the limelight…

I guess all of those shirtless photos on his socials aren’t good enough. :confused:

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)