Hilary Duff Is Readying New Music In 2018

2018 is shaping up to be a pretty phenomenal year in pop music. Justin Timberlake’s new record, Man of the Woods, debuts in less than a month. Britney Spears is hard at work on a Glory 2.0, Christina Aguilera is expected to release her next record at some point this year (probz December 31st lolllll) and Selena Gomez is holed up in the studio. There’s another pop giant that could unleash a new LP this year: Hilary mf Duff!

What do we think we know? There’s a screen capture floating around that appears to be a chat between a Twitter follower and Hil’s label, RCA.

The fan asked some very important questions: 1.) why was Hilary removed from the RCA website roster? and 2.) is she working on new music?

“We can’t say much but we are in very early stages for a possible music relaunch for Hilary in late 2018,” the alleged RCA account responded. I can’t confirm if this is real or not, but I can confirm how thirsty I am.

Perhaps it’s true! Last year, Duff was asked if she had plans to release new music in 2017.

“No! I don’t. I don’t have any plans for new music or tour this year,” she said. “But there’s always next year.”

From

I desperately need this to happen. Breathe In. Breathe Out. was absolutely fantastic, and it was so slept on by the general public AND Hilary herself. She should’ve done a full tour for the album.

Let’s hope this does end up being true and that she delivers the best album of her career.

I hope it’s more like All About You and Chasing the Sun rather than BIBO.

MEHHH

This seems fake. Didn’t her and RCA part ways a while ago? She hasn’t been on the artist page on RCA’s website for a year now. Also, I doubt a record label would announce details of one of their artist’s upcoming music so casually like that… and by private message to a fan.

We’ll see.

probably not true but I wish it was :sob::broken_heart:

BIBO was quite good so I’m here for this.

Dignity still knocks. :nail_care:t4:

I still want justice for the bop that was One In A Million :fist:t3:

That song is still on my phone for some reason.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)