How to Get Away with Murder [ABC] Thursdays 10/9c

How to Get Away with Murder is an American drama television series that premiered on ABC on September 25, 2014. The series was created by Peter Nowalk, and produced by Shonda Rhimes and ABC Studios. The series airs on ABC as part of a night of programming all under Rhimes’s Shondaland production company.

Viola Davis stars as Annalise Keating, a law professor at a prestigious Philadelphia university who, with five of her students, becomes entwined in a murder plot. The show features an ensemble cast with Alfred Enoch, Jack Falahee, Aja Naomi King, Matt McGorry, and Karla Souza as Keating’s students, Charlie Weber and Liza Weil as her employees and Billy Brown as a detective with the Philadelphia Police Department, and Annalise’s lover. From season three onward, Conrad Ricamora was added to the main cast after recurring heavily in the previous two seasons.

For her portrayal, Davis has received critical acclaim; she became the first black woman to win an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, also winning two SAG Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series, and the Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series. Davis has received nominations from the Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress in a Television Series, the Critics’ Choice Awards for Best Actress in a Drama Series, and the Television Critics Association at the TCA Awards for Individual Achievement in Drama. Other cast members have also received recognition for their performances, with Enoch and Naomi King being nominated by the NAACP as Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series and Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series at the GLAAD Awards.

On February 10, 2017, ABC renewed the series for a fourth season which premiered on September 28, 2017.

Please post any spoilers, etc. within the spoiler tags, especially where new episodes are concerned for those unable to watch the episode live when it airs.

I’m so glad the show is finally back but I am so over Laurel this season.

I’ve fallen a bit behind on this season, so I’ll be catching up this weekend!

I can’t wait for the Scandal crossover

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)