Human Ken Doll is asexual, says straight men love him

HUMAN Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves is asexual — revealing that he is “too selfish for sex”.

Op-obsessed Rodrigo, 34, who is going under the knife for the 60th time, said: “I don’t really like to be touched, and I am too selfish really for sexual contact”.

Describing himself as “asexual”, he added: “I don’t like to touch other people too much either.”

Rodrigo also says straight men often chat him up.

He says both men and women are attracted to him, and he often gets mistaken for a woman.

But his biggest fans seem to be straight men. He said: "The sort of men that like me are usually straight men.

“They come up to me after a few drinks and say, ‘You are so pretty and so perfect and better looking than any woman I know.’”

:man_facepalming:t2:

after a few drinks

they’re probably too drunk already

What Stephen said :joy:

“They come up to me after a few drinks and say, ‘You are so pretty and so perfect and better looking than any woman I know.’”

I’m sincerely not trying to be shady when I say this, but his face creeps me out too much to even think about saying anything to him in the first place. Put alcohol in my system and my ass will probably run away.

Don’t like people touching you? That’s not what you said when you let the doctors operate on you.

But go off I guess.

lol sure

He’s asexual because he’s “too good for people”? :coffin: Shame a lot of people may think asexuals are like this narcissistic mess.

omg cant even tell how much I missed this gif :grin:

lmao, what a mess :joy_cat:

It’s for the best, I imagine he resembles Lurch from The Addams Family underneath all the makeup.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)