Imposter Swipes 49 Unreleased Britney Spears Tracks from Label

Someone pretended to be Britney Spears‘ manager Larry Rudolph – and got away with over four dozen songs.

According to newly surfaced documents obtained by TMZ, the thief impersonated Larry in emails sent to RCA Records, creating a fake email address (larry.rudolph@aol.com) and tricking label reps into sending music.

The imposter reportedly received 49 digital files. Cops tell TMZ that the suspect got away with 12 tracks intended for Britney‘s Glory, which was released in August of 2016.

The Los Angeles Police Department obtained a search warrant back in October of 2016 and June 2017 to search AOL and Microsoft records for the suspect’s email account.

There is now a suspect – and he’s an attorney studying intellectual property law at UCLA.

source.

but where are they though?

Leak them all kthxbai

Ahmed’s wig reported missing.

This is crazy lol, doubt they’ll leak now if they’ve found them already which sucks

I wonder how good they were

I wanna hear her versions of Nu-Di-Ty and Graffiti My Soul!!!

He better leak them :weary:

I wonder if the label rep involved ended up getting fired for the accident, or had a serious meeting with Britney, her team and RCA bosses.

I want those tracks… but they couldn’t have stolen The Original Doll?

Side note, the article I read before I saw this says some of the tracks were the Glory leaks before the album.

Hopefully they have some of the initial urban tracks from the late 2012 / early 2013 Britney Jean sessions. I need them all to leak though, this year has been dry AF to be an Army. :toilet:

Are they still people who are so stupid to actually fall for such a basic-ass trap as a “larry.rudolph” email account?
I mean if we create a "Britney.Bitch@AOL.com" and ask for unreleased tracks then maybe we could get some.
… with that said I hope they do end up leaking, lmao.

Where are the tracks tho?

well if they have a suspect, and he is the person who did it won’t he be going to jail. if so i hope he decides to leak them before he gets thrown in prison or else what was it all for.

not intereted tbh

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)