JoJo announces "Leaks, Covers & Mixtapes Tour"

2017 saw some major changes for JoJo. Over the summer, she revealed that she’s no longer a part of Interscope Records following the release of her 2016 studio album Mad Love. Instead, Jojo will be releasing new music through a partnership with Interscope Records, which finds her reuniting with A&R Aaron Bay-Schuck. Through her own imprint called Clover Music, the singer will release her upcoming fourth studio album. Before heading into the studio, she wanted to do something special for her fans this spring.

JoJo’s Leaks, Covers & Mixtapes tour, which was revealed today, kicks off on May 29, and it will include stops at San Francisco’s Great American Music Hall on June 1, Seattle’s Neumos on June 5, Brooklyn’s Music Hall of Williamsburg on June 17, and Atlanta’s Terminal West. As expected by the tour’s title, this will be a special tour for diehard fans. With plenty of leaked material from her scrapped third album, it will be a treat to see what she’ll put on the setlist.

Tickets for these shows will go on sale this Friday (April 27) at 10 a.m. local time. Much like her previous U.S. tour, tickets for these intimate shows will sell out fast, so get yours ASAP. The entire tour routing can be seen below. SOURCE

May 29 - Anaheim, CA - House of Blues Anaheim
May 30 - Los Angeles, CA - The Teragram Ballroom
June 1 - San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall
June 4 - Portland, OR - Wonder Ballroom
June 5 - Seattle, WA - Neumos
June 8 - Minneapolis, MN - Fine Line Music Cafe
June 10 - Chicago, IL - Lincoln Hall
June 12 - Washington D.C. - Union Stage
June 13 - Philadelphia, PA - Union Transfer
June 16 - Boston, MA - The Sinclair
June 17 - Brooklyn, NY - Music Hall of Williamsburg
June 19 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom
June 22 - Atlanta, GA - Terminal West
June 25 - Austin, TX - Antone’s
June 26 - Dallas, TX - Trees

So excited for this, but AXIS needs to proofread their shit; they say she left Interscope to sign to Interscope… wrong! She left Atlantic, lol!

I’m not sure why they are her promoters, but I’m okay with it because the tickets are cheap.

I’ve already got mine for Boston!

I’m sad I won’t be able to go. I already have June 10-11 off from work, and that was a bitch to try and get.

this is literally a dream come true!! got my tickets for ATL and Austin!!!

Can’t wait to see what the setlist is!

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)