Justin Timberlake Says Having A Vegas Residency “Feels Like You’re Planning Your Retirement”

During JT’s 30-minute interview with Beats 1 host Zane Lowe on Apple Music, Lowe asked the Man of the Woods singer if he’d ever consider having a Las Vegas residency.

There have been multiple reports/rumors in the last year that JT was eying a residency at The Park Theater inside Monte Carlo where Ricky Martin, Cher, Bruno Mars, soon-to-be Lady Gaga and possibly Britney Spears perform.

“I wouldn’t rule it out if it was something that was different," he said with extreme hesitation. “It feels like you’re planning your retirement.”

He added that idea is “scary” and that no one did it better than Prince.

It goes without saying that is very disappointing. Las Vegas is quickly becoming, if not THE, music capital of the world. It’s also worth mentioning that earlier in the interview, Timberlake laments about how arduous and taxing a world tour is.

Shut the fuck up, white trash.

Isnt he flopping?

Okii but I never want to hear another ghey saying Britney is aging bad when Miss JT is literally here serving 56

I’m not watching a long ass Justin Timberlake interview, I’d rather drink bleach thanx :toilet:

Timberlake laments about how arduous and taxing a world tour is.

It’s a ki that’s he said this considering he’s got million$ tucked away in offshore tax havens.
ki

It may still feel like a place to retire to older and old-fashioned people, but with the younger generation flocking to Vegas now for the revitalised nightlife scene and residency shows from Britney, Mariah, JLO, Ricky Martin, Bruno and soon-to-be Lady Gaga, who are all still doing very well with their music, that stigma is well and truly fading.

With the way his new music is turning out, maybe he should start planning.

Oh God, shut up.

He’s aging like a jack-o-lantern left out in the sun for too long.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)