Katy Perry - Hey Hey Hey (Official Video)

Fucking awful.

lmao

I was genuinely excited from the first pics she posted on Instagram and since it’s one of the more “serious” songs on the album I wasn’t expecting her to do this dumb ass shit smh I’m too mad

Agreed. :confused:

She really needs to ditch the slapstick humour; it’s ridiculous and makes her look like an even bigger joke than she already is.

It’s such a shame that these producers lent her their production talents; they deserved more competent song writers. Instead we got shit like “karate chopping the clichés and norms all in a dress”, “your words are like Chinese water torture”, etc. Cringe.

The Marie Antoinette concept is great, but ultimately would have been executed better by a different artist. Katy’s ironic humour-style music has grown stale and I think the GP have moved on. Chained to the Rhythm was a step in the right direction musically, especially with the world’s current political climate, but it seems she has since taken a few steps back.

wtf is she doing with this era

Agreed tbh. The video was quite disappointing. I did like the Witness album, but I think the era is over and has been for a while.

Awful :roll_eyes: no storyline, messy, and she really needs to ditch this childish persona in her videos it is irritating by now

You know you’re fucked when even Alex dislikes your shit.

tbh.

Love it

The YouTube comments though…

katy is becoming the cringy mom of the music industry

Visually Good but dont like the humour in it :confused:

The Song is perfect though :3

Typical Katy Perry video.

she’s over

Jesus, Katy. What happened to you? “Teenage Dream” was my jam. Even “OOTB” had great songs. But both “Prism” and “Witness” both bombed for me. And this was coming from a straight up fan who once regarded her as one of the top pop stars that could produce quality music, regardless of if it was a banger, a meaningful track, or just a slow one. I just feel like she’s lost who she is as an artist, and that she’s trying out all these personas to figure it out… only it’s taking wayyy too damn long and people are starting to not care if she comes back at all.

i love the song, dont like the album. the video is okay, nothing outstanding.

I feel like if she executed the whole “Marie Antoinette” more seriously, the video would have been pretty awesome. I also don’t understand why she even released it, she has ditched “Save as Draft” as a single and as far I know there are no plans releasing “Hey Hey Hey” as the fourth single. If “Swish Swish” couldn’t save the era, then nothing can.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)