Kelly Clarkson and P!nk to perform together at the AMA's

The pair will also perform solo on the show.

Kelly Clarkson and Pink have now added to the already stellar lineup of performances scheduled for the 2017 AMAs. For the first time ever, the two stars will take the stage together to open the awards show. Both women will also have their own solo spotlight performances during the event, with Pink playing the title track from her Beautiful Trauma album and Clarkson taking on a song from her Meaning of Life release and a surprise fan favorite.

Earlier this month, Clarkson expressed wanting to collaborate with Pink at some point in a conversation with EW editor-in-chief Henry Goldblatt at one of the magazine’s A-List events. “I’m a huge fan of Pink,” Clarkson said, "I haven’t had the chance yet to work with her. I think if you project it enough, it might happen, right?” Looks like she was right.

Clarkson went on to gush over Pink’s latest album Beautiful Trauma, “I love her because she has done the whole singer-songwriter record she recently did, she does pop, she loves rock.” Clarkson also added that she loves Pink’s unapologetic nature, that, “She is who she is, and that’s cool if you like her, and it’s cool if you don’t. I relate to that, so I think that’s why I like her a lot.”

t had been previously announced that both performers would appear on the AMAs as performers, but until now it was not known that the two would collaborate for the first time. Among the other incredible performances promised by the AMAs are a rare appearance from Diana Ross, Christina Aguilera’s Bodyguard tribute, BTS’ AMAs debut, and many more.

Vote for the AMAs on Billboard.com.

This will be such a great collaboration, looking forward to seeing what they come up with

This is going to be fucking iconic!

A great combination! Explosive!

This is going to be AMAZING!

So pumped for this!!

When is the show?

Sunday 8:00pm/7:00c

Thanks!!!

Any reviews of this performance? Haven’t had the chance to watch anything from AMAs yet

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)