Kevin Spacey Comes Out as Gay

This comes just a few hours after Star Trek actor Anthony Rapp accused Kevin Spacey of making sexual advance toward him at the age of 14

In an interview with BuzzFeed published late Sunday, Rapp, now 46, alleged Spacey invited the then-teenager to his Manhattan apartment for a party in 1986, where Rapp said he spent most of the evening in a bedroom watching television. As the night wound down, Rapp said he found himself alone in the dwelling with Spacey.

So is he trying to over shadow what he did by coming out and blaming the incident on him being drunk???

Apparently.

I guess he wouldn’t have done it if this hadn’t come out :confused:

All the exposés this year :coffin:
Hollywood truly is in shambles
also…
https://twitter.com/shaneriderMA/status/924852151838498816

Pitiful reason to come out in my opinion - seems like he’s trying to excuse what happened in one way.

He’s so lonely and desperate, how have none of these bottoms snatched him up as a sugar daddy, is it THAT small? :toilet:

Ugh. What a miserable human being.

Crazy. Lame excuse for an apology.

How cute, and by cute I mean completely disgusting. Creating a way bad way to come out. This does not excuse him sexually assaulting a child. He’s disgusting. All of these men being exposed as abusers are disgusting.

He’s been out for years; this is nothing new.
Well, these particular accusations are new, but not him being out.

That topic title should really be changed to "Spacey Tries To Cover Shameful Past With “Coming Out”. I love that a lot gay celebrities are just dragging him.

he should do it long time a go i guess

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)