Lady Gaga – Discussion (Updated with US Career Sales)

Lady Gaga was born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta on March 28, 1986, in New York City. She attended New York University’s Tisch School for the Arts but left to find creative expression. Her debut album, The Fame, was a huge success, and the single “Poker Face” topped charts in almost every category, in almost every country. Lady Gaga has since earned acclaim for subsequent albums, including a collaboration with Tony Bennett, and her performance on the American Horror Story series, winning a Golden Globe for her role as the Countess.

Just watched her documentary recently. It was REALLY good.

LOVED that documentary

it was so emotional

VERY! So good and so open.

Loved her AMA performance!

She slayed tbh, The Cure is such a bop :fire:

is this real ?

I’m excited to see what she’s gonna bring next because I disliked Joanne, but LOVED The Cure. I know The Cure was a standalone single so it worries me that she might still be continuing with this minimalistic country era, when I want some BOPS.

Was going through some older albums and I gave her first three another spin. I enjoyed them more this time around. The Fame Monster remains her best work but looking back now on Born This Way, I appreciate what it did for the baby gays and I now understand and enjoy the whole 80’s hair metal gone electro route she and DJWS took for the album, even if it is heavily Madonna inspired.

Hoping these leak for X-Mas

https://soundcloud.com/gagademos/lady-gaga-miss-it-text-you-pictures-quicksand-leak

so what about the frankensteined song? when it will be released?

Albums
The Fame, 4.79 million; Born This Way, 2.42 million; The Fame Monster (EP), 1.64 million; ARTPOP, 775,000; Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennett), 760,000; Joanne, 616,000; The Remix, 315,000; Born This Way: The Remix, 62,000; A Very Gaga Holiday, 45,000

Top-Selling Songs
"Poker Face," 7.5 million; “Just Dance” (feat. Colby O’Donis), 7.2 million; “Bad Romance,” 5.8 million; “Born This Way,” 4.2 million; “Paparazzi,” 3.6 million; “Telephone” (feat. Beyonce), 3.5 million; “The Edge of Glory”

3 million; “Applause,” 2.7 million; “LoveGame,” 2.66 million; “Alejandro,” 2.62 million; “You and I,” 2.4 million; “Do What U Want” (feat. R. Kelly), 1.3 million; and (fittingly), “Million Reasons,” 1.1 million

“Judas” is next in line to become Lady Gaga’s next million-selling download, as it’s currently within a nominal amount from the milestone.

Lady Gaga’s U.S. totals stand at 10.7 (error in the total, real number: 11.4M) million albums sold and 56.2 million in digital song sales, as well as 2.6 billion on-demand song streams and 35.9 billion in cumulative airplay audience.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)