Madonna is recording new music with Starrah

Madonna posted a photo of her and Starrah last night on Instagram. The two are working on new music in Sarm West Studios in London.

madonna​:crown:+:zap:️=:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:& :heavy_heart_exclamation:@whereisstarrah :heavy_heart_exclamation:️talented and amazing songwriter and human being! :heavy_heart_exclamation:️ Some people see a woman of color with a baseball cap and assume I am making a hip hop record with rappers
And that is just some racist, stereotypical B.S.!!! That said, I will make the record I want to make and do not have to explain or ask permission to do what i want as an artist. :notes::dancer:t6::art::microphone::movie_camera:! Never have and never will. 1. Do your research before you make assumptions ! 2. Nothing Good to Say?? Then say Nothing. :mask: Positive Vibes only please! :rainbow::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::tada:

Starrah is a trendy producer, her credits include “Swish Swish” by Katy Perry, “Fake Love” by Drake, “No Frauds” by Nicki Minaj, “Needed Me” by Rihanna.
She also contributed vocals on “True Colors” by The Weekend, “Dreamer” by Charli XCX etc.

We love an icon.

Bops are coming.

So looking forward to a good Madge album. Rebel Heart was good - but I want a Ray Of Light/ Confession album, THE WHOLE WORLD DOES.

Woo I am ready madre!

Oh shit, I am incredibly ready for this.

Looking forward to hearing new music. <3

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)