Nadine Coyle’s signed a new record deal with Virgin EMI

Basically, right, Nadine ‘Nadine’ Coyle’s signed a new record deal – with Virgin EMI (!) – and has recorded some new material with Brian Higgins (!!) that is likely to be released this time.

This is reasonably exciting news for a grey and surprisingly cold Monday morning. All of it was communicated in a much lengthier way by your friend and ours Dan Wooottton, and he managed to get some quotes too:

“I’m so excited to be releasing music again,” the ‘Insatiable’ hitmaker mused. “I’m nervous but really happy to be sharing them finally.”

Is it a dream come true to sign a solo deal with a label as brilliant as Virgin EMI?

“It’s a dream come true to sign a solo deal with a label that’s as brilliant as Virgin EMI,” she confirmed. “The team really share my vision for the album and I can’t wait to start performing again.”

So there you have it; an album, ergo a single and video and after that — who knows? We live in exciting, unpredictable times.

This deal has been disappointing, from a lacklustre single to the idea that this is purely for a 2-3 single deal, and not an album.

I really liked Go To Work not surprised at the chart placement. People seem to bum Cheryl more then Nadine who tbh has a better voice and deserves better.

Didn’t she quit music or something? Love her voice and some of her songs of ‘Insatiable’ but girl… Too little too late.

She did to go back to school, but then announced she was working with Xenomania again, so I guess she changed her mind.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)