New Justin Timberlake Album May Drop Before New Year

Justin Timberlake‘s chart return is imminent. And That Grape Juice has the EXCLUSIVE scoop!

A source close to JT’s project confirms to us that the 36-year-old recently shot multiple videos – with at least one lensed by celebrated director Mark Romanek.

Famed for helming visuals such as ‘Scream’ by Michael and Janet Jackson, as well as Madonna’s ‘Bedtime Stories,’ Romanek is said to have shot the video for a new song called ‘Filthy.’ Although, it’s possible the the title could merely be a codename.

Even more titilating? Word is that the project is presently set to arrive before the end of this year. Could a surprise drop nearer New Year be on the cards? It certainly would prove to be a smart strategy ahead of his performance at the Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 4th.

The news comes after the singer trademarked the term ‘Man Of The Woods’ – with intent to use for CD, videos, and touring materials.

Source: That Grape Juice

Hopefully it will be good

His singles have always been fire but I’ve never been a fan of a whole collective body of work - I’m interested to see what he puts out though (as long as it is nothing like Can’t Stop The Feeling).

As long as it’s different from Can’t Stop The Feeling then I am ALL FOR IT.
I am kind of excited though.

Excited! I liked “Can’t Stop The Feeling”, but it got old pretty fast. Hopefully he will deliver.

As much as I LOVED “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” I’m hoping it’s a different sound, which I think it will be considering how “Can’t Stop the Feeling” was for the TROLLS movie.

Just leave Timbo already…

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)