Nicole Scherzinger May Or May Not Be Joining The Black Eyed Peas

The rumor pops up every six months or so, but this time it’s gained real traction after will.i.am revealed Nicole Scherzinger is included in a Black Eyed Peas group text on WhatsApp with the other members and Fergie is nowhere to be found. I mean, he asked for it.

There’s a lot to dissect in his new interview with the Daily Star. First, he genuinely has no idea whether Scherzinger will rejoin The Pussycat Dolls or not.

“Are Pussycat Dolls coming back? I speak to Nicole every day and she hasn’t mentioned it,” he said, which is low-key a little awkward. “But anything Nicole asked me to do I would do it though. I love that girl.”

Then, the bomb: “we have a chat group called Black Eyed Peas family. It has nothing to do with making music or money. It’s about friendship. It’s the three of us and Nicole. It’s about family. Nicole is Black Eyed Peas. She is family.”

Will doesn’t feel the same about Fergie Ferg.

“We are now a trio,” he continued. “I don’t know why Fergie isn’t on the project. You will have to ask Fergie that. You know… we are actually capable of doing it without Fergie.”

But are they?

No, what a mess.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)