Post Your Tattoos!

I absolutely love seeing people’s tattoos and the meaning behind them - so if you’ve got any, or are planning to get any - post them here!

I have the following:

right arm - infinity symbol and creation of adam - whilst not religious, I saw a similar image online and fell in love with it, I knew I had to have it. Also featured is the infinity symbol which was my first tattoo inspired by The Perks of Being a Wallflower

left arm - Kingdom Hearts - taken from my favourite video game series Kingdom Hearts

inner left bicep - in the cosmos we are free - inspired by my love for all things space, lyrics taken from one of my all-time favourite songs by t.A.T.u., Cosmos (Outer Space)

inner right bicep - we’re all mad here - inspired from Alice in Wonderland, one of my favourite books and films.

Left arm / Triquetra and wolf sketch

The first tattoo I had was the Triquetra one. Charmed is my favorite tv show and I’ve always wanted to have a tattoo fitting that. At first it was just the dark symbol and after a year I added the colors, which are my favorite ones.

The wolf sketch is my third tattoo. I’ve always liked wolves, and being part of my last name (Villalobos, Wolves Ville, or something like that, in English) it gave me an excuse to have it :laughing:. I took an image to my tattoo artist so he could try to replicate it.

Right arm / Electrocardiogram with mi nick name at the end

My second tattoo. I got it when I turned 30. The three spikes mean the three decades I’ve been on earth, and Lika it’s just short for Likalako, a nickname I’ve had like forever (it means Ricardo in Hawaiian, or so I’ve been told).

I’m planning on having more tattoos, but it will be a matter of time and money before I get them.

I’ve been wanting to get a tattoo for a long time now but I really don’t know what I want inked on my body :man_facepalming:t2:

You have some cool tattoos guys

Same here!

if i had a tattoo on my buttcheek would i be allowed to post?

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)