PRETTYMUCH (Simon Cowell's Boyband)

PRETTYMUCH are an American-Canadian boy band, based in Los Angeles, California, composed of Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, Zion Kuwonu, Brandon Arreaga, and Nick Mara. The group was formed by Simon Cowell in 2016.

Singles:

• Would You Mind

Dance Visual

• Teacher
  • Open Arms

How very 2009 of him.

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I was thinking something similar.

I really love this group, I think they offer something new and fresh to the current boyband desert we are in.
Would You Mind was great, but Open Arms is that song.

I keep trying to get into them, but I just can’t. Would You Mind got stuck in my head, but it got boring so quickly.

I’m hooked on them

No thank you. I’m tired of that “pretty boy” look and appeal that’s so unrealistic to try and sell to everyone.

So bored with them.

awful… i’m sick of boy bands

New song released today.

No More feat. French Montana

They’re performing on the X Factor UK tomorrow or Sunday, so it’s obvious Simon is trying to push them, but I don’t think it will help.

I’ll stick with my k-pop boybands.

Their name gives me kpop teas :nail_care:

I dig it

I’m kinda lowkey into them. They’re refreshing, appear to be a lot more into choreography than 1D and their new song is a bit of a bop. The late 90s / early 2000s boyband influence is really strong in No More’s chorus.

I’m still all about them! Now that we’ve got 4 songs we really get an idea of their style and its totally different from other boybands we’ve had in the past 5 or so years which is such a refreshing take on the boyband scene.
Open Arms > Would You Mind > No More > Teacher

Very excited for the X Factor performance! They’ve really gotta NAIL it though if they wanna be taken seriously. Bad vocals with their choreo would be detrimental since they are marketing themselves as bringing dancing back to boybands (at least US boybands)

They did really well at the X Factor finale last night! I really hope they find success with this song. I only wish they’d done more choreo, the camera cuts probably didn’t help.

still too basic, generic and boring for me

My mum watched them on X Factor and said if you merged them all together, they would be Justin Bieber :joy::joy:

No More feat. French Montana (Official Video)

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)