SIN Classic (Throwback!)

sin-classic

Hey guys, I am sunsetting the old SIN Classic server soon and want’ed to clone and repair it on our new server enough to make it work so I could click through and browse (no interactions, post, like, buy, etc). I was able to move all of our old profile data and some posts with polls (due to an old bug that kept them from pruning, which is amazing.) I wanted to share some screen shots for now and gauge any interest from you in exploring the old SIN Classic.

Also please let me know if there’s anyplace you would like to see again and I can add a few more screenshots.

honestly all i want back is SIN classic

OMG I miss all these:

1. iconic dark silver timeless background
  2. SIN banners
  3. marketplace (trading and displaying items)
  4. sets / signatures :heart:
  5. chatbox on the bottom (and there was always someone online lol)
  6. old smilies (including : tv : and newer one : bigeyes : a.k.a. :nigeyes: )

So awesome!

Bring back the old SIN pls :see_no_evil:

I miss it :frowning:

I miss it all so much! I think my old account was deleted, i loved this place for such a long time

All accounts were when we moved to this new board, unfortunately. The down server caused us to lose everything, and the only way to return was a complete relaunch.

Love the old look still, lol.

i miss it.
so classic

Miss you bb <3

Danny! The myth! The legend!

Haha!! I was reminiscing on stuff and decided to log back in! I wanted to see how this place was holding up! I miss it’s glory days so much, but also wanna revive it!

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

That’s a good idea :slight_smile:

Obviously difficult to re-achieve, but, why would you like to see brought to SIN currently?
We can get this place blasting again if we all get involved!

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)