This Iranian woman had 50 surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie

Photos of Sahar Tabar, an Iranian woman who reportedly underwent over 50 plastic surgeries to transform herself into an Angelina Jolie lookalike, have gone viral online.

According to Al Arabiya, the 19-year-old says she is one of Jolie’s “biggest fans and would do anything to look like the Hollywood actress.” She has been reported as being 19, 22, and 29-years-old.

After several botched surgeries and extreme weight loss, Tabar is now being dubbed by many as the “Corpse Bride.”

In recent months, the young woman created an Instagram account where she often shares selfies.

Soon after her story started to make headlines, Tabar’s Instagram following jumped to 307K followers.

her recent photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcF-Q_EAcl3/?taken-by=sahartabar_official

WHY BITCH WHY

I would demand a refund on all fifty. Girl, you are 19 and you look like the doll from Corpse Bride. This is so sad.

Oh. my. god. :coffin:

This is why plastic surgery should be banned unless for medical reasons to fix burns etc…

Saw this on Facebook yesterday… no.

Sis, I don’t think it worked.

Her nose :open_mouth:
She looks so frail. Is she a healthy weight?

The second selfie looks extremely photoshopped. I don’t have any issues with cosmetic surgery, but it’s sad when someone completely alters their face to the point they’re unrecognisable.

I definitely thought this was fake when I first saw it. Horrifying, honestly.

She weighs around 40kg, so no, nowhere close to being a healthy weight.

She’s so scary looking, worst part is she must have really been unhappy with herself to do that which is a shame

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)