Tinashe - Joyride (Official Album Cover)

She looks like a Final Fantasy protagonist. Loves it.

Here’s 2048x2048 from her socials.

I love the futuristic vibe and nod to late 90s / early 2000s aesthetics with the Joyride logo. The overall aesthetic and design though is so different to the No Drama and Faded Love single covers, and I’m not sure if I love it or hate the inconsistency.

I loathe the inconsistency and was really excited to see that “No Drama” and “Faded Love” featured the same composition, so I figured Amber Park would maintain the same aesthetic for the entire era.

Interestingly, she posted the cover on her portfolio, but the typeface for Joyride is different and the Tinashe logo has been moved to the lower left corner.

FUCKING SLAY ME, BITCH!!

I kind of prefer that cover, NGL. It just has a nicer appeal to it.

I like the cover minus the torches or whatever that is.

Here’s the final sleeve. I’m assuming the reason so many iterations exist is because of how long the album has been in the works. I know the Dennis Leupold shoot dates back to February 2nd, 2016.

I wish we had a version of the photograph without the added CGI effects. There’s this t-shirt on her merch store that has two of the photographs without the effects and they look so good.

So, this is what’s going to be used, officially, then? I like it. Much better than the main post one.

Mhmm, so far I’ve seen that iteration on all digital platforms and her official merch site.

Thank GOD! The O.G.'s typeography was atrocious!

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)