UPDATED Breath of the Wild Design Pack | Joanne

As a major fan of the Zelda game franchise, the newest installment is one of my favourites since The Wind Waker from years ago. The open-world style is a first for the game series, and it has quickly taken up much of my free time since its release in 2016.

This thread is a collection of all the design assets I have accumulated having to do with the game.
All transparent files except for the character portraits also come with .SVG scaleable files.

Scripts and handwriting from various games in the Zelda series. The two used in Breath of the Wild are “Hylian” and “Sheikah Script”. There are 8 other fonts included from other games.

The folder can be found here

These transparent PNG files were used in in-game, press releases, posters and websites. There are 3 of Link and individuals of Mipha, Urbosa, Revali, Daruk, a Guardian, a Bokoblin, Princess Zelda, and the photo that appears when the DLC is purchased for the game.

These are used in-game. They come from the game’s map, the Sheikah Slate, and the Scope. There are icons for shrines, towers, village buildings, stables, horses, and even one for Link’s position on the map.

Pretty straight forward, these are the logos found in all official merchandise for Breath of the Wild, direct from Nintendo.

This is a collection of HD wallpapers and screencaps from the game. 2 of these are UHD.

This folder has everything else that didn’t fit into the other categories; it has the background from the map, and a couple Sheikah Eye depictions.

These are patterns from Link’s clothing, like the Champion’s Tunic and the Hylian Hood.

You can find the entire pack .ZIP folder here

xoxo

Thanks! I just got my Switch and I’m about to immerse myself into Zelda so this is exciting.

holy shit this is great!
Thank you so much for these!!!

I just updated the OP with new patterns from the game, happy you guys enjoy it! :purple_heart:

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)