*Updated* Kim Kardashian Dressed Up as Aaliyah, Madonna, Cher and Selena

Leave it to Kim Kardashian to come up with an iconic theme for all of her Halloween costumes. The 34-year-old reality star and mom of North and Saint West revealed that she is paying homage to her favorite musical legends this year. On Friday night, Kim and her friend Jonathan Cheban pulled off a spot-on pair costume of Sonny Bono and Cher, which even earned her a compliment from the “Believe” singer herself. Mrs. West also dressed up as Madonna and Michael Jackson at the 1991 Oscars with her sister Kourtney and paid tribute to the late R&B singer Aaliyah as well.

Source: Pop Sugar

She’s no stranger to catching the eye when it comes to her sartorial choices.
And showcasing her chosen fancy dress for Halloween this year, Kim Kardashian transformed into the late singer Selena Quintanilla to attend the party of her close pals John Legend and Chrissy Teigen on Tuesday night.
The reality star, 37, slipped into a costume reminiscent of Selena’s now iconic purple jumpsuit and was still seen clutching onto her microphone while exiting the bash.

She pulled them all off really well.
I see more Marilyn than Madonna, though.

I was shook when I saw her looks

Yea, I really see Madonna as well! She looks great though! :+1:

I don’t think it’s that weird. People dress up as serial killers all the time in Halloween.

^ This exactly.

Cher also praised the halloween outfit of her and Sonny

Liking the Cher costume a lot!

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)