Kylie Minogue - Golden (April 6, 2018)

Dancing” has leaked. It’s different for a Kylie lead, and not what I would’ve necessarily wanted. But I do find it to be a potential summertime bop!

Yeah! I hope it will be a such different music from the last one :stuck_out_tongue:

OP updated!

She looks so great!

Supposedly the album could leak; BMG is reportedly working to push up the release of both the single and album releases, and is keeping their eyes peeled on potential leak links. This is messy AF.

I love her and all (even if Kiss Me Once was underwhelming), but “Dancing” is complete utter shit. It’s the worst possible combination of “Into the Blue” and Hilary’s “Chasing the Sun” without any of the nuances of either record. If this is an indication of Golden, then this is going to end up being my biggest musical disappointment of the year.

Sadly think the same :frowning:

I cannot wait to see the artwork, she always slays with photoshoots (minus KMO)

The Kiss Me Once shoot was cute.

Just in case no one could read that messy font

Dancing

Stop Me From Falling

Golden

A Lifetime To Repair

Sincerely Yours

One Last Kiss

Live A Little

Shelby '68

Radio On

Love

Raining Glitter

Music’s Too Sad Without You

cannot wait for this!

It isn’t a typeface; it’s Kylie’s own handwriting!

Kylie confirmed that the album is out in April, which seems silly considering it was originally planned for March 2nd. That and BMG had the album on a file box so several people already have it. I imagine it’ll leak before.

Album cover?

Mess that it’s coming in April; they should’ve kept it for 2 March 2018. I’ll update the OP before I head into work, or tomorrow at the latest!

I’d be okay with it, but it wouldn’t be my favourite from her, and she could’ve done better.

Deluxe edition tracks:

1. Lost Without You
  2. Every Little Part of Me
  3. Rollin’
  4. Low Blow

I don’t really hate the lead single, but it’s definitely not her strongest. It could slay around Spring/Summertime though.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)