šŸ’½ What Is Your Favourite Album of All Time?

Post your favourite album(s) of all time!

Add a little description of why your album has been chosen, and let us know your standout tracks from the album for those looking to experience new songs.

While itā€™s not my most favorite album of all time, itā€™s one of my all-time favorites! Even at the time of release seven years ago, it had a very fresh and unique sound. Thereā€™s still no album that comes to mind that perfectly combines pop, electro, hip-hop, funk and R&B music and it be so cohesive.

Standout tracks are Ass on the Floor, Hello Good Morning, Yesterday & Strobe Lights. There are gems all throughout.

WONDERS OF THE YOUNGER - PLAIN WHITE Tā€™S

Idk why this is such a special album for me but I donā€™t skip any tracks and there are some masterpieces in this. I have a ton of fav albums but this is the first one I think of always.

Standouts: Rhythm Of Love, Map Of The World, Broken Record, Cirque Dans La Rue, Make It Up As You Go.

My parents used to play Fleetwood Mac all the time when I was little but at the time I didnā€™t really enjoy or feel their music. But I few years ago I listened to ā€˜Dreamsā€™ again for the first time in years and it was an EXPERIENCE. Then I listened to the album and it was amazing, the nostalgia, the memories, the feelings, everything. It kinda changed my (music) life tbh. My favorite tracks are, obviously, ā€˜Dreamsā€™, ā€˜Gold Dust Womanā€™, ā€˜Donā€™t Stopā€™ and ā€˜Go Your Own Wayā€™.

Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight
one of the few albums i can listen to beginning to end.
Favorite Tracks: Bleed It Out, Valentineā€™s Day, What Iā€™ve Done, Across the Line, No Roads Left
#fuckdepression #makechesterproud #ripchester

Kesha ā€“ Warrior (Deluxe Edition)

The production and lyrics are on point! Saw her twice during the Warrior Tour and was blown away with every performance, the visuals, dancers and setup were amazing! I had this cd on repeat in my car for about 3 years, no joke. :heart:

I donā€™t think this will come as a shock to some, but Ashlee Simpsonā€™s ā€œAutobiographyā€ is my #1 favorite album of all time. It was personally the first album I ever bought. I love every song, thereā€™s not one song I donā€™t like. Iā€™ve always loved the pop-rock feel to the album and the raspiness to her voice. For people who havenā€™t heard it, Iā€™d say to give it a chance! Though I love all the tracks, my top 5 favorites:

Pieces of Me, Surrender, Undiscovered, Better Off, and Nothing New

The unbelievable, indescribable, Vanessa Hudgens, Baby V!
On repeat since 2006!

joanna newsomā€™s ys

all of the 5 songs on this album are otherworldly, it completely changed my life. i remember very well that what intrigued me the most at first was the length of the tracks, the longest being 16 minutes and the shortest about 7. i had never heard anything that had moved me like this, and still continues to surprise me at every listen. this was also the record that, imo, proved her to be the best songwriter of our generation.
if i had to choose a favorite track it would most probably be ā€œemilyā€ even though every second of every track is precious. i justā€¦ love her so much. :sparkling_heart:

I mean do I even have to elaborate?

Hands down, one of the best albums ever made. Not to mention it being made during such a turbulent time in Britā€™s life.

Sign me up for Blackout too! One of the darkest moments of her life but truly some of her best music.

This is without question in my all-time top albums list! I donā€™t know if I can really ever narrow down to ā€œoneā€ all-time favorite, but this record eternally holds a special place in my soul. What Iā€™d give for her to make a comeback. One of my favorite pop artists of all-time.

Everything about this whole era was just FLAWLESS.

The production of the album was great because I really do love a cohesive sound for an album and this one here is just done perfectly.

The tour was just amazingā€¦ and I envy anyone who saw it live. Thank god for the DVD version.

The most perfect album theyā€™ve ever done or will ever do. Absolutely flawless from start to finish. :heart_eyes:

Standouts: Misguided Ghosts, All I Wanted, Decode, Where the Lines Overlap

It was very hard to choose, but this album was always so important to me. It came out in such a weird time in my life and iā€™ve held it so close to my heart ever since 2008.

The videos, the photoshoot, the promotion, the tour!

Everything about this album still makes me so happy.

It might be the standard ā€œdisney pop girlā€ album, but to me itā€™s so much more.

YAS Carla! You better stab this masterpiece :heart_eyes:

Linkin Park ā€“ A Thousand Suns

This album came out during an agonising and chaotic time in my life; it became an escape from it all. With Chesterā€™s passing, Iā€™ve come to cherish it more than I already did.

[center]Without a doubt.

This was one of the first CDs that I ever owned (next to ā€œNever Say Neverā€ by Brandy). It was the album that really got me into my love of R&B and had a major impact on my future music experience. This album will always hold a special place in my heart :heart:[/center]

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)