RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3 [VH1] Thursdays 8/7c

So, how do we feel about Thursday’s episode and that elimination? I feel for her, I honesly think she was set up to fail. With divas like Mariah, Celine and Diana to name a few, Stevie doesn’t really stand a chance…

She was kinda set up but she couldn’t rise to the occasion… I mean I get you’re a fan and you don’t wanna “disrespect” Stevie… but even she’s poked fun several times (remember American Horror Story?). I WAS ROOTING FOR HER, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR HER!!
I loved that Thorgy was all pissy and bitteer because they eliminated her - I still don’t get why she was on the bottom, nor why Kennedy was there… I mean, Milk was weak AF… why are they keeping her around? Is it because of the bitchy attitude?

Would you have given the queens any other diva?
I would’ve coupled some of them differently - Milk with Courtney Love, Thorgy with Cyndi Lauper, Shangela with Liza, and Bebe with Mariah (I think she could’ve done great with that and Liza would’ve given Shangela another chance to let her inner dancing diva halleloose).

Thorgy was definitely set up IMO, so I’m glad she’s rioting about it. I’ll do a review on each queen below:

Shangela: The absolute winner of the task. Her runway was EVERYTHING. I’m so obsessed with it, and I feel like she really had the right attitude during the performance. I do agree that she (+ Ben) was given the win by the producers.
BenDeLaCreme: Like I said about Shangela, Ben was definitely GIVEN the win with her having the funniest part (in terms of which song/how its sung etc). I like Ben, so I’m not pressed, but I don’t like how obvious the show is being with making her the frontrunner.
Aja: EVERYTHING. I’m such a stan, and I know she probably won’t reach the end because the show is setting up Ben, Shangela and Trixie to reach the end, but I’m so proud of her. The updated Disastah look was one of my favourites of the week. She killed it as Amy too! Her part just wasn’t that funny, so I get why she wasn’t in the top.
Milk: “Safe”? Really? That’s so messy. I guess every season needs to have the “problematic” queen (Nina Bonina Brown is QUAKING). I’m excited to see what’s coming next from Milk.
Trixie: Fading in to the background a little, and her role wasn’t rememberable either. I’m excited for the next episode as I feel like it’ll be Trixie’s moment.
Chi Chi: How was she in the bottom three?! She slayed her role! Her runway was a bit weak, but CHI CHI DID BETTER THAN MILK.
Kennedy: LOVED the runway, but the performance was so weak (and I don’t think she was set up in contrary to Thorgy)
Thorgy: Thorgy was set up so badly! I’ve never been the biggest Thorgy stan, but she was the Katya as Diana of the season, but unfortunately, we didn’t have an Alyssa to bring justice. :woman_shrugging:

I’m so excited for the next episode, it looks amazing! Thursday couldn’t come soon enough!

Milk got on my nerves, like bitch you’re safe and still complaining

milk always has gotten on my nerves. ugh. Thorgy still has a chance to comeback.

I LIVE for MILK this season, she’s so extra and delusional! She’s making great TV. :milk_glass:

Her interviewers are really funny. “She’s a Halleloonitic”

And he’s such a cute guy!

I’m hoping Thorny was set up so she can comeback. And show that she can not be so “in her head”.

I miss Milk already, she was so fun and delusional.

I’m obsessed with this!

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)